AudioQuest Chicago

Wolf

Jun 5, 2020
Visit site
For the love of god guys, are you still into the cable myths, or do you need the commission and advertising?
I thought the days are gone with this kind of Hi-Fi Voodoo? ;)
"likeably punchy, full-bodied and smooth" - all subjective and not backed up by any science.
Show me the data (measurements) and then I might consider spending more than 20 bucks on a cable.
I would also be convinced by only -1- link, showing a possible audible difference in measurements, done in a reliable setup.
I haven't found any on the internet so far, but maybe AudioQuest could provide their lab results and why it these cables are supposed to make a difference??:unsure:

Bloke

BANNED
Apr 4, 2022
Visit site
For the love of god guys, are you still into the cable myths, or do you need the commission and advertising?
I thought the days are gone with this kind of Hi-Fi Voodoo? ;)
"likeably punchy, full-bodied and smooth" - all subjective and not backed up by any science.
Show me the data (measurements) and then I might consider spending more than 20 bucks on a cable.
I would also be convinced by only -1- link, showing a possible audible difference in measurements, done in a reliable setup.
I haven't found any on the internet so far, but maybe AudioQuest could provide their lab results and why it these cables are supposed to make a difference??:unsure:
Blah blah blah... it's all 'foo'...blah blah blah blind-listening trials, subjective, placebo, A/B... blah. Think you'll grind What Hifi into submission? Doesn't seem to be working...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts