Audiolab 8200CD.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Decided to by an Audiolab 8200CD. The Audiolab will be replacing my good old Rotel RCD-1070.

I've read that the Audiolab 8200CD is very detailed and neutral etc. Does the 8200CD have master tape qualities?

Any 8200CD owners on here?

Kind Regards,

Shane.

Linn is the best said:
Decided to by an Audiolab 8200CD. The Audiolab will be replacing my good old Rotel RCD-1070.

I've read that the Audiolab 8200CD is very detailed and neutral etc. Does the 8200CD have master tape qualities?

Any 8200CD owners on here?

Kind Regards,

Shane.

Hi Shane

Nice one :bigsmile: The 8200CD is certainly a worthwhile upgrade over the RCD-1070. I've got my 8200CD playing in the background through a Plinius Hiato amplifier and Dynaudio DM 2/6 speakers and its reproducing (amongst it other qualities) a detailed, fluid, controlled and dynamic sound. It is difficult to say how the player compares to studio masters however in due course i plan to put the 8200CD and the 8000CDQ through ATC's SCA2 Reference pre amplifier and SCM100ASL Professional monitors so as to hear how i feel these players perform through the most neutral components which i have :)

Btw, what amplifier and speakers do you use?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Hello Rick,

Amp is an Audio Innovations S500. And speakers are Arcaydis SM35C. Did you used to sell Arcaydis SM35C?

Kind Regards.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts