Audio Technica challenges Rega territory with new AT-LPW50PB turntable

Kasperv

Aug 8, 2022
Visit site
Hi there, great review but i'm left with a question. I'm looking for a mid-range priced turntable, and it won't be a surprise if i'm considering this turntable besides the Rega Planer 2. As noted in the review, this Audio-Technica is placed between the Rega Planer 1 and the Rega Planer 3. This means it would be placed right beside the Rega Planer 2. How will those two turntables perform to each other? Especially in terms of sound quality? Also when the Audio-Technica would be upgradet with a better element, like the AT-VM95EN/H. With this upgrade the price will be quite the same as the Planer 2.

Thank you in advance.

With kinds regards,
Kasper

Hi there, great review but i'm left with a question. I'm looking for a mid-range priced turntable, and it won't be a surprise if i'm considering this turntable besides the Rega Planer 2. As noted in the review, this Audio-Technica is placed between the Rega Planer 1 and the Rega Planer 3. This means it would be placed right beside the Rega Planer 2. How will those two turntables perform to each other? Especially in terms of sound quality? Also when the Audio-Technica would be upgradet with a better element, like the AT-VM95EN/H. With this upgrade the price will be quite the same as the Planer 2.

Thank you in advance.

With kinds regards,
Kasper
I'd recommend you ask this question in the turntable section - this sub forum isn't widely read.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts