Audio Pro Addon C10 MkII

NiallTubes

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
Great product, lousy support. BBC withdrew Shoutcast support this year, I sent a mail to Audio Pro's support regarding this, they assured me they were working on a firmware update to allow me to keep streaming BBC radio but nothing turned up. I recently raised another ticket with their helpdesk and it was completely ignored. As I listended to BBC a lot on this, I now have to fork out again for another product. Will never buy from Audio Pro again which is a great shame.

Last edited:

NiallTubes

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
Great product, lousy support. BBC withdrew Shoutcast support this year, I sent a mail to Audio Pro's support regarding this, they assured me they were working on a firmware update to allow me to keep streaming BBC radio but nothing turned up. I recently raised another ticket with their helpdesk and it was completely ignored. As I listended to BBC a lot on this, I now have to fork out again for another product. Will never buy from Audio Pro again which is a great shame.
OK, weirdly just had a reply to my last ticket with a workaround to this problem that has worked, to use the Wiim Home app. I shall change this to Great product, slow support.

TRENDING THREADS