Audio cable - single one eighth inch RCA to 2 RCA connect

Pablo68

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I am wanting to connect a Zoom H2 recorder to my amplifiier.

Has anyone else done this?

Output lines on the Zoom are either a single one eighth inch RCA or a mini USB

Can anyone suggest a high quality connect cable ?

cheerio

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
The line audio output on the Zoom is a standard 3.5mm stereo headphone jack. A cable such as this will do the job (though much more expensive alternatives are available).

31oYAfwL5-L.jpg

Pablo68

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I was looking for a high quality connection. Everything I see advertised in this product range seems very cheap. You wouldnt know the brand name for a high quality connect ?

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
If you really want to spend more, a 1.5m Audioquest 3.5mm-RCA cable will cost you about £25 or so, or a 1m Audioquest Angel in the same configuration will set you back about £850. There are lots of other brands and cables between, and beyond, these prices.

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Pablo68 said:
Thanks. I was looking for a high quality connection. Everything I see advertised in this product range seems very cheap. You wouldnt know the brand name for a high quality connect ?

whilst the zoom is good, it's not that good that you'll measurably notice the difference with a higher quality interconnect in this case. Given what the zoom is used for....

Pablo68

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Got it, thanks. I probably have an indiscriminate ear but I have found the Zoom recordings of an acoustic band practice to be very good on playback and i've been using the cheap connects. Will save the money this time

Pablo68

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
spiny norman said:
If you really want to spend more, a 1.5m Audioquest 3.5mm-RCA cable will cost you about £25 or so, or a 1m Audioquest Angel in the same configuration will set you back about £850. There are lots of other brands and cables between, and beyond, these prices.

Thank you Spiny

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts