Audio Affair Spring Sale

Hakim

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Audio affair is the worst rubbish out there. I wouldn't dare to buy anything from them after this. See the attached conversation. After 20 days i still have no clue where My delivery is. And Audio Affair keeps bull****ing me. Audio Affair sucks!

25/2/2013 Audio Affair:

Good dayThank you for you recent order with us, sometimes when our customers pay via Credit or Debit card from abroad the system we use is unable to check the address provided. In instances such as this procedure states that we require further identification from you in order to ascertain that the goods are going to the correct person.

I will need a photograph/scan of a photo identification and a photograph/scan of utility bill with your name and the billing address on, the one you provided with your order.I trust you understand why we do this and thank you in advance for you cooperation. -

Kind regards, Richard

Sales AdvisorAudio Affair

26/02/2013 Me:

Hello, i have attached a scan of my photo identification and a scan of a utility bill. Please let me know as soon as possible when the shipment is on its way or if i u need anything else.

Best regards

26/2 Audio Affair:

Thank you for your cooperation I am pleased to say I have now cleared your order.

Kind regards,RichardSales AdvisorAudio Affair

04/03/2013 Me:

Hello! I ordered a onkyo reciever and Focal speakers from you on sunday 24/2 with the ordernumber: xxxx I still have not recieved either the reciever and speakers or a confirmation that it has been sent.

I have spoken to Richard via mail, and he hasn't answered me if or when my delivery will reach me. See our mailconversation below. I also phoned you directly and spoke to a Rob who said he would look in to the matter and then mail me an answer not more than 2 hours after the call.

This was on friday, and i still havn't got a reply. Its now 8 days since i made the order, paid you and i still have no clue about what happend to my money or my order. Is this what you call service? Its said clearly on your webbpage that delivery took 5-7 days.

If i dont get a reply and knowledge of the whereabouts of my money or my delivery by tomorrow, i will be forced to take legal action against you. I really hope this is all a big misstake from your side and that you will contact me right away so that we could clear this matter out.

Kind regards

04/03/2013 Audio affair:

Apologies, your last email regarding delivery times seems to have evaded me, your goods automatically go on order when you place the order. The delivery period on item going out of the UK is usually 5-7 but can take a little longer in some instances - your Onkyo 818 arrived this morning I signed for it personally.

The Focal package is due to us Wednesday so all goods will be dispatched by the end of the week .

Kind regards, Richard

Sales Advisor Audio Affair

13/03/2013 Me:

What is going on? Where is my reciever and speakers?

This is not acceptable. Its now been 17 days since i placed my order and its been 9 days since you told me that my package was on its way.

This is not ok, if you tell your costomers one thing you have to keep it.

I want to know:

1. where is my package and when will it arrive.

2. How will you compensate me for waiting this long?

13/03/2013 Audio Affair:

Apologies for the delays, it appears Onkyo sent to us a black receiver rather than a silver,If black is acceptable then I can offer you this at a very good discount,If not, I am awaiting a call back from Onkyo in order to see how quickly they can get me a silverunit,

Kind regards,

Richard

Sales Advisor Audio Affair

13/03/2013 Me:

How Much is a very good discount? And when can you have my order delivered? And dont bull**** me anymore. I need straight answers!

To me it's clear that they never had What i ordered in stock and that they have known this all along and that they been trying to win time. This is not honest.

John Duncan

Hakim

With respect...I sympathise with your complaint, but if you're going to drag up every Audio Affair thread that ever was and copy and paste your complaint into it, I am going to ban you, pure and simple. Stop it.

regards

JD

A

Anonymous

Well said John. Why not delete the post? By the way, my small issue with Audio Affair was resolved quickly and promptly with some excellent customer service.
smiley-smile.gif

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
OneBoxSystem said:
Well said John. Why not delete the post? By the way, my small issue with Audio Affair was resolved quickly and promptly with some excellent customer service.
smiley-smile.gif

Likewise. I did start a thread about my concerns with Audio Affair but it was resolved quickly and to my satisfaction and to be quite frank if you continue to use aggressive and insulting language in your correspondence (no matter how frustrating the situation) then you won't be doing yourself any favours and likely make the situation worse. keep your cool and try to have a constructive conversation with them rather than issuing threats, that is very much a last resort.

It's also worth mentioning that they don't hold the stock levels of the bigger retailers out there and often have to order goods in at the point of sale and therefore delays are to be expected, yes that's not made completely clear but does account for the delays you have experienced up to now. It's completely plausible that a silver unit was sent and therefore some constructive dialogue between you and them would be the best way forward, I understand your frustration but losing your cool simply won't help matters.

John Duncan said:
Hakim

With respect...I sympathise with your complaint, but if you're going to drag up every Audio Affair thread that ever was and copy and paste your complaint into it, I am going to ban you, pure and simple. Stop it.

regards

JD

John, whilst I understand your role as a moderator and the legal need to protect the use of this forum, I do think that if there are dodgey dealers out there who take money from you knowing full well that the do not actually hold any stock then these should be revealed.

Is it not in the forums best interest to be made aware of these?, or is it purely the legal aspects that are of concern?

PS: I am in no way implying that Audio Affair fall into above mentioned category as I have had no bother at all with any orders that I have placed with them.

.......he says hopefully covering his own a**e....

Alears said:
John Duncan said:
Hakim

regards

JD

John, whilst I understand your role as a moderator and the legal need to protect the use of this forum, I do think that if there are dodgey dealers out there who take money from you knowing full well that the do not actually hold any stock then these should be revealed.

Is it not in the forums best interest to be made aware of these?, or is it purely the legal aspects that are of concern?

PS: I am in no way implying that Audio Affair fall into above mentioned category as I have had no bother at all with any orders that I have placed with them.

.......he says hopefully covering his own a**e....

What JD meant was, there was no need for Hakim to dig up 3 old threads about Audio Affair & copy paste the same thing. Just one would suffice, instead of posting the same thing in multiple threads.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts