Atlas Voyager anyone?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anyone familiar with this interconnect? I can't find a lot of info on it. The Atlas Voyager is described as fast, dynamic, exactly what I am after for my slightly laid back Roksan K2/ PMC Gb1i system

I have used both the Atlas Equator 2 and Van den Hull Integration Hybrid. I like the punch and dynamics of the Equator, but feel it pushes the bass a bit too much, robbing it of detail. The VDH is more natural but also smoother, warmer and more laid back, making the system a bit dull.

Apart from the Voyager I may be tempted to try the much appreciated Silver High Breed Quintessence. Anyone have tried both or similar fast, dynamic I/C's and care to compare them?

I know this is another dreaded I/C post, so I say at fore hand sceptics please do not bother to reply.

Cheers [:)]

T

the record spot

If you're looking for something with more "presence", then the Nordost Blue Heaven - which is silver based IIRC - might add the element you're looking for. Too bright for my liking, but may suit your needs better.

A

Anonymous

Thanks RC. I have read some good stuff about it, but since there are so many discounted cables around I am still looking below the 100 quid mark. I recall someone comparing the Nordost BH against the SHB Quintessence, but can't find the post any more.

T

the record spot

You'll probably find it for less than than £100 I'd have thought. I sold mine on for about £85 a couple of years ago as it was too bright for my tastes. Rather exotically, it went to someone in French Polynesia!

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
For less than £100 you may want to consider the Silver High Breed range. For the money they are hard to beat if you need to liven up the system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts