Art of Nasty Special Edition!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I am not sure if I am the only member of this forum who has a interest in Horror movies of the late 70's early 80's, but for anyone else who may have a interest Fab Press are releaseing a updated version of their book Art of Nasty which is a colection of Cover Artwork from movies placed on the DPP list as "Video Nasties" back from a day where the Artwork was often more shocking that the movie.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Looks like I am indeed the only forum member who has a interest in all things macrbre!
emotion-14.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi Krime

I was under the impression the What Hi-Fi Forums was populated by a fair number of horror film fans, or perhaps everyone's of the opinion only films such as · L'INTRIEUR or MARTYRS constitute real horror.

This is one for the first books I bought when it came out in 1998 and man am I thrilled so see FAB Press not only reprinting it, but giving us numbered limited edition of it in hardback signed by the authors!

Mine's pre-ordered!

Anyone with more than a passing interest in the Video Nasty / pre-certification era will want to get their hands on this. A must buy for real horror enthusiasts!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
ToSellBeNastier: This is one for the first books I bought when it came out in 1998 and man am I thrilled so see FAB Press not only reprinting it, but giving us numbered limited edition of it in hardback signed by the authors!

Unfortunatly for me I missed out on the original pressing of the book but this new updated version look to be even better!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts