ARGH !!!!!

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
As the title infers ... ARGH !!!!

I have been looking to upgrade my Samsung 51" plasma TV to a 4K ... but it'd still need to have the active 3D option as I love it.

I have taken ages trying to find a TV that can cover what It is that I am after, sad thing being my top lot is around £1,400.

I am after a Samsung TV (as I think that they give the best picture/screen) but am finding it so, so difficult in finding a 4K TV with 3D (hopefully with HDR) ?

Can anyone help me as my brain is starting to fry, oh yes, the size would be 55". (I don't think that my budget can get be larger ?)

Thank you, *clapping*

lxd55

Jan 24, 2009
Visit site
Hi Alantigger,

Samsung have dropped 3-D on their 2016 "KS" series, so best option is to see if you can grab a 2015 "JS" series, since these will be heavily discounted also. The one to go for, IMO, would be UE55JS9000 which ticks all of your spec requirements and is very close to budget.

Good luck

lxd55

Paul.

Are you selling your 51E6500? I'd be curious to know what our tv is worth.

I had a 48JS9000 on loan for a couple of months and despite being a touch smaller it was awesome. I'm sure the 55JS9000 would be awesome, and is a significant upgrade if 3D is important.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Hey guys and thanks for replies.

This Samsung UE55JS9000 sounds the business right enough lxd55 but I'm looking for a flat screen tbh ? I did look around but can't seem to find a flat screen version :(

Paul, no I'm wasn't really thinking along the lines of selling my/our Sammy, main thing is that I or rather the TV panel since around two weeks ago shows a vertical line running from top to bottom of the screen about an inch from the left hand side ?

So I am now after something different. The picture still looks great by my eyes constantly glance to this line which is far too annoying for me.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Think that I may have to just put up with this TV that I have just now, I can always watch out and hopefully buy one of the better Samsung TV's that is 4k, HDR and 3D whenever they become availiable ?

Thanks though for you guys and your fine opinions.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just to let you know...
Bestbuy is now selling eighty-six or eighty-eight inch 4K, HDR, HDCP2.2, etc. etc. sets for $8000 plus tax.

I'd get one if it weren't for the facts that I'm out of work and still hanging on for a 4K projector and 130+ inch 2.35:1 screen.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Been looking now at the Panasonic TX-55CX (AX) 902B What do you think guys ?

Do any of you folks have this TV ?

I have read about a good few Samsung Tv's that I would have went for to buy but are no longer available ?

.... a few from 2015.

TRENDING THREADS