are your cds suffering from blunt edges and gas

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
hammill:matengawhat:

just read the latest russ andrews news letter and had a little chuckle - only £1000

Nespa Pro and CD Sound Improver - http://www.russandrews.com/product.asp?pf_id=5054&showtab=3

What a heap of Dingo's kidneys.

Ahhh, Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy fan hammill??

Saw these things a while ago and laughed my socks off, if I ever tell anyone about Russ Andrew's products these are two of the items I mention, priceless.

Bodfish

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Now I have to confess, i 'get' the concept of the Audio Desk thing and I think the supposed benefits are more down to the fact that it allows the disc to be centered properly rather than the light scatter and pen stuff. I've seen several reviews of this thing and they have all been positive about this aspect of the application. I know I have watched a spinning disc more than once and thought it was off kilter slightly.

But in any case...who really cares? You can get it on a 14 day home trial, treat all your CDs and then send it back if you still think it's pointless.

(Runs to the Hills.....)

007L2Thrill

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a flashlight with a Xenon bulb in, so I will go away now and treat my cds with my flashlight and have a disco at the same time, but seriously, I am all for there mains and speaker cables which is more kimber then Russ, but that kind of money will be better spent on better equipment then a flashing light in a box.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts