Archiving an Arcam MS250

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, Anyone had any joy connecting a hard drive as an archive disc to Arcam MS250. Mine refuses to acknowledge when one is plugged in although its supposed to be Upnp. Arcam customer service seem to have washed their hands of this product & seem unable to assist.

ericnjorl:Hi, Anyone had any joy connecting a hard drive as an archive disc to Arcam MS250. Mine refuses to acknowledge when one is plugged in although its supposed to be Upnp. Arcam customer service seem to have washed their hands of this product & seem unable to assist.

Can't answer your question directly. But have a look at this PDF file. Haven't had the time to read any of it, but should give you the answers.

http://www.arcam.co.uk/_ugc/file/tor_files/fmj/ms250/ms250_faq.pdf

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I have checked the online manual and it simply says to plug in the HD to one of the USB ports and access the 'Archive Music Menu' and select 'Backup' option and navigate to the USB attached drive and select it.

There is also the 'Archive disk' option which looks much the same procedure. ('Backup' is incremental and only backs up new stuff downloaded since last time.)

Page E28 of your manual.(pdf)
I guess you have tried all this already though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts