arcam avr 100

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I have the arcam avr 100 b+w speakers dm 603 S2, CC66 S2, DS6 + Q200E sub + sonys DVP 735D dvd player. iam geting a ps3 is it worth buying a new amp for hd + how much would it cost to in prove my sound any help would be appreciated
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Hey matey. I had an Arcam AVR 100, with B&W DM601 S3 fronts, the matching centre, REL Quake, and B&w MT surrounds. I upgraded to a Yamaha RXV-1800 to decode hd audio for my forthcoming blue ray player. Let me tell you, straight swap, Arcam out, Yamaha in, the sound difference was awesome. My hi fi is Arcam, and i have always been a fan, but this Yamaha delivers a much more cohesive, entertaining forceful sound. It just seems to have went up a gear or two, no make that three. My whole system has just taken on a new lease of life with better effects steering, slightly more attacking sound, with weghty bass, supreme dialogue, but coupled with eery discreet audio from thrillers, horrors etc when required. Can't recommend this receiver enough, I got mines for a steal, and you could prob get it for around £500 to £600 now. Hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts