Apple Music Lossless High Res

MarraJ

Jul 3, 2022
I would like add a music streamer capable of streaming Apple Music lossless high-res but I am struggling to find anything in a reasonable price range. Amongst quite a few others I have looked at the Node from Bluesound and Audiolab’s 6000N but neither seem to be able handle Lossless streaming from Apple. Any help greatly appreciated!

Tinman1952

May 19, 2021
I would like add a music streamer capable of streaming Apple Music lossless high-res but I am struggling to find anything in a reasonable price range. Amongst quite a few others I have looked at the Node from Bluesound and Audiolab’s 6000N but neither seem to be able handle Lossless streaming from Apple. Any help greatly appreciated!
Hi. You could ask Apple why they introduce a music service that has virtually no hardware support...? 😣
Seriously the best solutions at the moment are an iPhone, iPad or Apple TV !

manicm

May 1, 2008
Apple TV is the way to go if you're hell bent on getting Apple music in high res, it's also the best for TV streaming - for example the Disney+ app is horrendously inconsistent among devices, you're probably guaranteed the maximum audio and visual quality from Apple TV.

Reactions: Tinman1952

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts