Apple MacBook Air £660!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here:

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/laptops-netbooks/laptops/apple-laptops/apple-macbook-air-11-6-21399875-pdt.html?awc=1598_1399205964_c2957ff813fe482d9d75e1c49ee0637f&srcid=369&xtor=AL-11&cmpid=aff~HotUKDeals~Communities%20%26%20UGC&istCompanyId=9a35962d-802d-4e67-9721-0a3328ca1f02&istItemId=qqpxmxaa&istBid=t

Use code: Mac5

D

Deleted member 2457

John Duncan said:
I wouldn't bother if I were you, somebody on here bought one recently and ended up taking it straight back.

:grin:

I think I would like a smaller one though. :)

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've got the 13. I've tried the 11. In store. Not for me.

Get yourself a bluetooth keyboard case and one of those wireless hard drive things for your iPad if you want the extra storage.

D

Deleted member 2457

richardw42 said:

Get yourself a bluetooth keyboard case and one of those wireless hard drive things for your iPad if you want the extra storage.

Good idea. :cheers: No, I just want to stream the football but it looks like we are down, so no point now. :cry:

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
richardw42 said:

Good idea. :cheers: No, I just want to stream the football but it looks like we are down, so no point now. :cry:

Can't you stream the football on whichever laptop or desktop you have already? Also there's a few apps you can get on the iPad that show football streams of all the televised games on Sky/BT Sport etc.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
richardw42 said:

Can't you stream the football on whichever laptop or desktop you have already? Also there's a few apps you can get on the iPad that show football streams of all the televised games on Sky/BT Sport etc.

Yep, I already stream football on the laptop I have but the battery runs out at half time, so I would like one with a bigger battery life. Do you think an Apple MacBook with 9 hours would be enough on battery streaming football?

I'm not sure about using an app, I will have to look into it. :cheers: