Apple iPhone 6 128gb £500 Currys

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I've had the 128GB 6 for a year. Can't fault it.

I still own a black 32GB iPhone 5 (mint, in it's box, reset to factory settings etc.) and I - literally - couldn't give it away. One daughter is happy with her 4S and the other uses a Samsung and my wife wouldn't use a smartphone if I paid her to!

I'm keeping it as a spare in case the 6 breaks or my daughter's 4S breaks.

H

hybridauth_Facebook_194486484255311

Hi

Do you think its a good idea to buy the iphone 6 now, as the next iphone might be out soon. Should I wait.......any thoughts. Tx

D

Deleted member 2457

Nihla Ratan said:
Hi

Do you think its a good idea to buy the iphone 6 now, as the next iphone might be out soon. Should I wait.......any thoughts. Tx
Depends what price you pay.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Nihla Ratan said:
Hi

It's only 10 days, so you may as well wait. Announcement on March 21st.

thats for the more budget smaller 4 inch iphone..the next proper flagship iphone #7 will be out late september..seems stupid thinking about a 6 then getting the cheaper "worse" model.

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
jjbomber said:
Nihla Ratan said:
Hi

thats for the more budget smaller 4 inch iphone..the next proper flagship iphone #7 will be out late september..seems stupid thinking about a 6 then getting the cheaper "worse" model.
i wouldn't take any advice from this idiot!

Paul.

nugget2014 said:
jjbomber said:
Nihla Ratan said:
Hi

its getting an A9 processor, should have everything the 6s has bar force touch (still makes me think of dirty Star Wars jokes). Should be great for people with small hands.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
jjbomber said:
Nihla Ratan said:
Hi

i wouldn't take any advice from this idiot!

neither would i, but it isnt advice...so..

Nihla Ratan said:
Hi

The next iPhone is always out soon. I personally manage fine with a model that is about a year or more out of date, which appeals to me as I save several hundred quid.