Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max

Feb 19, 2023
Visit site
I am wondering why audio quality through headphones is being compared seeing as, from what I understand, the DAC is in the headphone adaptor and not in the phone itself. The phone is simply transmitting the original zeros and ones to the headphone adaptor. It would seem that the quality of your headphones and the quality of the converter in the adaptor would have more influence on the sound quality for headphones rather than the phone itself. Am I missing something?

Reactions: voxemib396

Sanremo

Mar 16, 2023
Visit site
The phone is great. There are no other words for it. All the mobilespecs are top notch. As for the size, at first I was a bit unused to holding such a big phone in my hands...but after a few days it became quite comfortable for me and now when I take my old Samsung in my hand, it seems like a baby to me. As for the main camera, everything is perfect! Quality and juicy picture, detailed photos in any light, perfect macro, great zoom!

voxemib396

Oct 8, 2023
Visit site
I am wondering why audio quality through headphones is being compared seeing as, from what I understand, the DAC is in the headphone adaptor and not in the phone itself. The phone is simply transmitting the original zeros and ones to the headphone adaptor. It would seem that the quality of your headphones and the quality of the converter in the adaptor would have more influence on the sound quality for headphones rather than the phone itself. Am I missing something?
It just shows they have no idea what they are talking about. The headphone adapter has a built-in DAC. The sound is mediocre at best. There should not be any sound quality difference when the same DAC adapter is used on this year or last year's phone. I just lost respect for this publication.

TRENDING THREADS