Apple HomePod Mini

Natan90NL

Nov 2, 2021
Totally agree on this review. It’s impressive and looks very good. With the lossless audio update it sounds even better! The lossless switch is a bit hidden in the home settings menu.

notwelshyet

Nov 5, 2021
i have a homepod and think it is great - but i am wondering whether two of these would be better than say ruark mr1s for use with my desk top set up.. i will only be using the speakers for music, any thoughts appreciated..

Natan90NL

Nov 2, 2021
i have a homepod and think it is great - but i am wondering whether two of these would be better than say ruark mr1s for use with my desk top set up.. i will only be using the speakers for music, any thoughts appreciated..
If you want to use them as desktop speakers I would not go wireless like the Ruark.. I’d get wired speakers. But the HomePods are great for music if you ask me, plus design wise looks really clean. Only might not wanne put them close to the wall. If you own one already just get a second and try it. For desktop music it’s fine if u ask me :) not if ur looking for “audiophile listening” on ur desk.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts