Apple 4K TV not compatible with a not even 2 year old TV LG Oled!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Bought Apple 4K TV 32gb version and played fine on my LG 65e7v Oled TV but since I have gone back to my old LG 65e6v Oled TV the connection keeps going and get terrible interference all the time, it’s non playable! So much for 5 stars guys?

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
Bought Apple 4K TV 32gb version and played fine on my LG 65e7v Oled TV but since I have gone back to my old LG 65e6v Oled TV the connection keeps going and get terrible interference all the time, it’s non playable! So much for 5 stars guys?
It had the latest firmware update too and I took it back for a full refund. Damn Apple!

buzz_lightclick

Sounds like it could be a problem with the HDMI cable not able to handle 4K or perhaps your amp being non 4K.

Or if you connect it directly to TV maybe the HDMI port you are connecting it to on the E6 cannot handle 4K HDR?

The E6V has four HDMI 2.0a inputs with support for Ultra HD 4K 50/60p, HDR and HDCP2.2. So there's no reason why it shouldn't accept Apple 4K TV. Have you tried other HDMI inputs in your TV? I'm assuming you connected the Apple TV straight to the LG?

I thought you sold the E6 to your sister. So what's happening?

D

Deleted member 2457

It worked, so nothing wrong with HDMI, just kept breaking up and the screen kept going fizzy.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
Sounds like it could be a problem with the HDMI cable not able to handle 4K or perhaps your amp being non 4K.

Or if you connect it directly to TV maybe the HDMI port you are connecting it to on the E6 cannot handle 4K HDR?
HDMI cable already tested and it works.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
The E6V has four HDMI 2.0a inputs with support for Ultra HD 4K 50/60p, HDR and HDCP2.2. So there's no reason why it shouldn't accept Apple 4K TV. Have you tried other HDMI inputs in your TV? I'm assuming you connected the Apple TV straight to the LG?

I thought you sold the E6 to your sister. So what's happening?
Yes, connected it to one HDMI but have used them all before though. My sister has the E7 now.
regular_smile.png

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
See, this is why you have to upgrade, downgrade or sidegrade your entire system every three months.
Quite right Norman.

D

Deleted member 2457

My HDMI ports are fine, something to do with the Apple thing.

D

Deleted member 2457

Whatever the reason anyway they are expensive to run!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts