Anyone heard the Heed Enigma speakers?

A

Anonymous

Hi gregvet,

Yes I could hear HEED Enigma speakers.

They are great. Small size but perfect sound including bass reproduction. Very transparent, fast and clear delivery.

I could hear them in Bristol HIFI show as well. With using the Roksan Xerxes the Enigma was shining on a level which I considered among the best 5 speakers of the show including much more expensive alternatives as well.

Because of the non-directional concept these speakers do not have a "sweet spot", you can enjoy stereo sound anywhere in your room.

when I was able to listen to the Enigma first I already ordered my Spendor speakers (S5e) which are great but Enigma's bass is even better.

I am using HEED amps for the last six years and enjoying every minute listening to any kind of music.

Phil Hansen

Mar 28, 2008
Visit site
Hi gregvet

We've just received a pair of Enigma speakers sent over from Heed in Hungary to the UK distributor's office. Tehy're currently rigged them up to the Obelisk si integrated with its x2 power supply and are getting a good running in ready for the Bristol Show. So come along to the Heed room and you'll be able to hear them for yourself.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts