Anyone Got A Black Rotel RA-1062?

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
Just bought one & wondering if the volume control is supposed to be illuminated? Not the LED on the control itself but the red surround.

I'd also be interested to know which remote was supplied as mine is different to that in the online manual, but the same as shown in a review.

Che1

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi there,

I have the rotel ra-01. It also looks as if it should be illuminated but I'm certain it's just a plastic surround - not supposed to light up.

A

Anonymous

Croc,

I have the silver 1062 and my remote is same as in brochure. I'm having the same question about illumination. Haven't found answer either. One question I'd like to confirm with you: the led on your volume knob, does it illuminate ? Mine doesn't... I have seen another one which does. My dealer said some Rotels do illuminate some don't. He told me the RA-04 doesn't, the RA-05 and RA-06 do. Though they all look identical from the outside.

Arjen

A

Anonymous

Think that's just an optical illusion because neither the power light nor the volume control light are are on. If I remember correctly the 1082 didn't have the surround lit either (but it did look as if it should've done!).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts