anyone booked november 8th off yet?

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i have failed but have booked november 11th of so thursday finish work and will play the new cod on xbox till early friday wake up around midday and get back on it. Cant wait

A

Anonymous

More interested in Nov 2 and Battlefield 3.

An excellent excuse for buying the top graphics card for my pc.

Cookie Monster

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Recently got back into Battlefield (BC2) after being a huge fan of the original Battlefield 2 on Xbox. Nothing wrong with COD mind and the new London setting looks great. Just prefer the variation of classes, vehicles and only really winning as a team.

In reality of course i would love both.

Really looking forward to Batman Arkham City. Hadn't really played a single player game for a while so purchased Arkham Asylum and thought it was great.

In fact thanks to Sony's hack the single player games i didn't get round to completing have now seen some TV time.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i get 25 days plus bank hoildays so i take 4 weeks off for family 1 day for a golf day,1 for cod,2 for doctors,denist and have a spare one up my sleeve so im not one of them who books all his time off for games, but looked at my at black ops online stats and i have played for 4days,13hours so may need to take a look at myself

A

Anonymous

Have booked the whole week and will no doubt be down blockbusters at 12pm in the queue....))))

Is mw3 3D though?

And house of the dead is out in october in 3D with move support so oct and nov looking good...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Cookie Monster said:
Recently got back into Battlefield (BC2) after being a huge fan of the original Battlefield 2 on Xbox. Nothing wrong with COD mind and the new London setting looks great. Just prefer the variation of classes, vehicles and only really winning as a team.

In reality of course i would love both.

Really looking forward to Batman Arkham City. Hadn't really played a single player game for a while so purchased Arkham Asylum and thought it was great.

In fact thanks to Sony's hack the single player games i didn't get round to completing have now seen some TV time.

+1 for looking forward to Arkham City. I think AA is one of the best games this gen. Great story and some of the best sound in any game. The surround sound during the hallucinations is fab. The only annoying thing was my mother in law finished it with a higher percentage than me, and she is in her mid fifties.

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
NSYGrinner said:
+1 for looking forward to Arkham City. I think AA is one of the best games this gen. Great story and some of the best sound in any game. The surround sound during the hallucinations is fab. The only annoying thing was my mother in law finished it with a higher percentage than me, and she is in her mid fifties.

haha

Yeah, im looking forward to Arkham. Did you do all riddlers puzzles in the original?

A

Anonymous

No that's where she beat me. She got about a dozen more than me. It's her birthday this month and we've bought her LA Noir. She'll be 57.

TRENDING THREADS