Any one with any experience of these speakers....

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
Im now changing my Neat motive 2s and and have shortlisted the following.... Kef XQ30 - Have a demo lined up but are my favourite because they are so stunning!! Does the sound match their looks? Totem Hawk - Not heard Yet and no very little about - reccomended by a friend Neat motive 1 - loved the neats need a bigger sound - logical choice to try the bigger of the same range - havent hear yet though MA GS20 - Like the looks but bit wary of high treble. Basically any thoughts on these and if i should consider any other. Floorstanders must be fairly compact ie less than a meter. Powered by Bel Canto equipment and cyrus cd player - Preference is for midrange performance...

A

Anonymous

Going from the Motive 2 to the motive 1 is a bit of a waste of to be honest, a momentum 3i on stands would be better. Totems are excellent if over priced in the UK, the Kudos C2 is superb and well worth a listen too.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
With Bel Canto power speakers you can have freedom to choose whatever pair you fancy really. I agree with silly above about motive 1, from the 2's they wouldn't be a big enough upgrade.
I don't know if any shop has an EX-demo pair of Neat MFS (£4k new but they were few pair floating about around £1700). They are fantastic (one of the few hifi equipments that I regret changing)

ps, I don't think Kef or MA would be better than the motive 2 either! (to my taste, not your though)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts