Antimode Advice

Pittodriered

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

Just set up my anti mode and looking for a bit of advice from other owners. I ran the anti mode calibration then ran through my avr calibration. The avr has now increased the subwoofer distance by approx 1.5m, whilst the Antimode manual suggests 90cm. BK Elec are closed for their hold so I can't contact them. Should I leave the distance as set by the avr or adjust by the recommended amount stated by BK Elec.

Also has anyone played about with the lifting EQ settings? I have just left mine as the calibration set it, which is subsonic filter only.

ric71

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I adjusted my distance as per BK's advice as the Antimode does introduce a slight delay.

I just left the Antimode at standard as it worked a treat. Experiment with the EQ lift and see which you prefer is my advice.

Has the Antimode improved your sub?

I found it made a huge difference to my sub at the time.

Pittodriered

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Thank for the reply. I haven't had a chance to test it properly yet with a blu ray, hopefully i'll get onto that tonight, so I can't say how much improvement I've gained.

I'll leave the settings as they are and experiment with the bypass tonight.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I would say leave your sub distance alone - I think the BK manual says adjust the distance by approx 90cm.

However its s time delay really rather than an actual distance so what your mic picks up will likely be more accurate than you with a tape measure. I think thats true of most modern receivers - I have had a Z7 - I would let YPAO decide

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts