Anthem MRX710

wawr

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

Just wondering if I have missed the whathifi review of the Anthem MRX710 ? I am hoping to be buying one very soon for a new dedicated cinema build

I have been looking at loads of reviews on the internet from other home cinema magazines all of which rate the Anthem very highly !!

I am sure such a magazine as whathifi will not ignore such a high end amp ??

I may be wrong though !!

themovierooms

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I’m pretty sure they haven’t reviewed it yet. It would be nice to hear what the What Hi-Fi bods think of it. It has widespread acclaim so I dare say there review would be no different.

wawr

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
themovierooms said:
I’m pretty sure they haven’t reviewed it yet. It would be nice to hear what the What Hi-Fi bods think of it. It has widespread acclaim so I dare say there review would be no different.

Thank you for your reply & your thoughts.

Yes i agree with you that the what hifi review would be no different - but it would be good to know what they think or if whathifi rate this amp as highley as every one else !!

wawr

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
bigboss said:
So, if the What Hi Fi review isn't as glowing, would you not buy it then?

To be honest i have set my heart on this amp now - so yes im deff goinhg to buy it when the cinema is ready, I am just curious for 2 reasons

1 - why hassn't what hifi given this amp a review ?

2 - what they would think of it if it were to be reviewd ?

Every other review has (as you know) has given this amp a glowing review, some even say refrence status !

Every other amp / reciever I have ever purchased has been between £500 - £900 ish so I am really excited to hear and hopefully feel just how much power this £2000 plus amp will produce, when I saw the demo at the bristol sound & vision show in feburary I was very impressed but it will be great to see it in action in my own room when paired with the oppo blu-ray player & a Sony 3D projector, its all so very different to the equipment I currently own.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts