Angels sing . . . ?

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm having one of my shuffle through Spotify days, waiting for phone calls, service enginers to call . . . steaming that the bin men did not call yesterday and they have not come today either despite the councills assurances they would be there*sad*

So some music was the answer, I came across Amanda McBrown, absolutly superb voice, clean, crisp and expresive, 'Chanson' Amanda McBrown sings Jacques Brel, listend to some of her other tracks too, excelent.

Still searching at 6 o'clock, I've bumped into Laura Wright 'Glorious', beguiling is the best description . . .

Not only are their voices so good but the recordings are crisp, not over done, but still full bodied.

CJSF

CJSF said:
I'm having one of my shuffle through Spotify days, waiting for phone calls, service enginers to call . . . steaming that the bin men did not call yesterday and they have not come today either despite the councills assurances they would be there*sad*

So some music was the answer, I came across Amanda McBrown, absolutly superb voice, clean, crisp and expresive, 'Chanson' Amanda McBrown sings Jacques Brel, listend to some of her other tracks too, excelent.

Still searching at 6 o'clock, I've bumped into Laura Wright 'Glorious', beguiling is the best description . . .

Not only are their voices so good but the recordings are crisp, not over done, but still full bodied.

CJSF

That's no way to talk about the ladies CJSF...
regular_smile.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Al ears said:
CJSF said:

CJSF

I glossed over part of the post and thought he was still taliking about the 'bin men'.

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Al ears said:
CJSF said:

CJSF

. . . Oh yes, I like 'full bodied' . . . the music is pretty good to*yahoo*

CJSF

chebby said:
Al ears said:
CJSF said:

CJSF

I glossed over part of the post and thought he was still taliking about the 'bin men'.

And soooo loud!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts