And today I will be mainly lusting after...................

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
............................Isotek's Sirius mains conditioner. Yes this little beauty has caught my attention. Although solidly built it is very ahemm 'sexy' in appearance with understated dual colour (black/grey) fascia. There is inbuilt surge protection and helpfully the plug sockets are labelled Component Outlet in case you should try and unwisely stick the plug into the side or back of the unit. Of course in doesn't work straight out of the box as you will need a mains lead. When i perhaps unwisely decide to buy it I will definitely notice an improvement to the sound of my system even if no one else can..... Seriously though l want it in my system. Any chance of a review WHF team?? :)

A

Anonymous

Anybody else lust after anything?

I have a strange attraction to Dynaudio Confidence C1s, despite their weird looks...

A

Anonymous

B&W Nautilus in Piano Gloss Black... though i would settle for some 802D's ;-)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Cathy in the project office.[/quote]
John later reveals that "Cathy" is a piece of hi-fi equipment he has affectionately nicknamed... :-0

John Duncan

[quote user="ifitsoundsgoodlistentoit"][quote user="JohnDuncan"]Cathy in the project office.[/quote] John later reveals that "Cathy" is a piece of hi-fi equipment he has affectionately nicknamed... :-0[/quote]

To get approval from the Finance Director, as noted in a previous thread? No, she would not approve......

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="darrenwm1"]Anybody else lust after anything[/quote]

At this very moment? A cup of strong tea and, yes John, a biscuit from the school canteen. They taste and look like a flattened scone. Perfect. Got to go. . . I can hear the screaming barbarians at the gate!!! (aka Y9 Drama). Not sure which lesson to teach today: the one about Bertolt Brecht's inner demons or the one about being a tree. Again.

John Duncan

Oh go for Brecht's demons, in the style of a txt msg.

"u no innit Brekt thtr rticultd pop theems an frms wiv avnt-grd frml xprmntashun to mk a up2dt reelism std in # 2 its psycho and sosh vri8ties"

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
Do you work for, or sell, Dynaudio by any chance...?

[/quote]

No, Andrew. On a Saturday I attempt to sell rubbish such as Monitor Audio, Arcam, Cyrus, B&W and Kef.

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]u no innit Brekt thtr rticultd pop theems an frms wiv avnt-grd frml xprmntashun to mk a up2dt reelism std in # 2 its psycho and sosh vri8ties"[/quote]

That's a term's work sorted then. Thanks, John. Ur gr8 etc. . .

A

Anonymous

[quote user="darrenwm1"][quote user="Andrew Everard"]

[/quote]

No, Andrew. On a Saturday I attempt to sell rubbish such as Monitor Audio, Arcam, Cyrus, B&W and Kef.[/quote]

im not sure if you are being serious so i wont jump to any conclussions... however, there are other on this forum who might read your reply and start flaming you for it so you might want to be a bit more careful or use some emoticons or such...
i have learnt the hard way myself that sarcasm is not very well portrayed through written media.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="darrenwm1"][quote user="Andrew Everard"]

[/quote]

No, Andrew. On a Saturday I attempt to sell rubbish such as Monitor Audio, Arcam, Cyrus, B&W and Kef.[/quote]

Always good to meet a salesperson with confidence in the products they're pushing.

John Duncan

[quote user="Charlie Jefferson"][quote user="JohnDuncan"]Thx m8. Nxt wk - W8in 4 God0[/quote]

Will start that one off in Year 7, and see if anything has occurred by, say, Year 11.You just never know.[/quote]

I see what you did th................actually, I don't, because I read it in French (oooOOOooo), but am guessing what you did there.
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]W8in 4 God0[/quote]

W8in put four past God? Blimey, that's a bit of a result, isn't it?

What with him being omnipresent in defence, and all...

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"][quote user="darrenwm1"][quote user="Andrew Everard"]

[/quote]

Always good to meet a salesperson with confidence in the products they're pushing.
[/quote]

It's hard to be enthusiastic when all of this stuff get five stars and my AVI speakers - which we don't sale - walk all over it for less cash :eek:

We also sell Spendor and Sonos, which I quite like.

A

Anonymous

You start a thread on a subject as pertinent as mains conditioners and it gets vandalised by literary references in cryptic language. My Gawwwwwwwd is there any hope left for the rest of us philistines........... ( reference to self only). :

correction: is there any hope for me the philistine

correction: is there any........ahforgeddit.....pah

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="darrenwm1"]It's hard to be enthusiastic when all of this stuff get five stars[/quote]

Ah, you see that's when you have to start being a salesperson, and not just a retailer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts