and here is my setup...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
myhomecinema.jpg

I am using a Tiny TV (Not a great TV - but it just about passes) and a X-Media X-2s Media Centre bought from here.. http://www.mediacenter-tv.co.uk

The LCD (black box above the Media Centre) is a LCD display from my Pioneer 5.1 surround sound system.

My Remote control is a Phillips SRM 7500 which is great for playing my music anywhere is my house using the inbuilt playlist editor on the remote.

I can also swap the VMC display from the TV to the touchscreen display with just one button on the remote.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Nice! Looks like you`ve got everything well in hand there mediavue. Looks good displayed with the vases and that quaint looking old fashioned transistor. The backlighting from the t.v. did that come built into the set or did you add that? Music anywhere in the house, one day I keep telling myself, one day...

A

Anonymous

I already have music from the media centre in two rooms... but I am thinking of buying some wireless speakers to put upstairs in the bathroom, that way my wife can have a bath and choose her music from the remote display, all streamed off the media centre in my photo!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts