Amp for Rs1? And advice on good online uk hifi stores?

Chr78

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.

I have the monitor audio rs1´s and a really shitty old amplifier. Im thinkin about buying the marantz pm6005 for the speakers? Any thought about that, im really a newbie on hi fi. I was thinkin about the marantz pm6005 and the q acoustics concept 20. Thoughts? And could anyone recommend me a reliable, cheap online uk hifi store, that ships to Denmark.

Best Regards Christian :) :)

T

the record spot

Superfi, Peter Tyson, or Richer Sounds. They'd be my three as being good online traders that offer competitive prices, a decent product range and no issues around their customer service or trading standards.

T

the record spot

I'd be looking at something more powerful personally, but haven't heard either the amp or the speaker alas.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Even if you do find a store that has the amp/amps you're looking for, they may well not be allowed to ship to Denmark, as many manufacturers prohibit UK dealers from shipping outside the UK.

Hi Christian

What source/s and cables will you be using please ?

What genre of music do you generally listen to?

In the meantime I'll advice you to hold on to your RS1 speakers and if you don't need the DAC in the PM 6005 and if you're also willing to consider used/discontinued amplification then I'll highly recommend Rotel's RA-1062 which pairs very well with RS1 speakers.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts