Amp delema?Pi

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there guys, needing sum advice. I have 2 sets of B&W 685 speakers an am running only the 1 set on my Nad 325 stereo & 320 cd player. I would love to set up the 2nd set of speakers but have had problems with finding the correct amp. I previously tested a Nad 355 & Cambridge topaz but wasn't happy with the sound. My gf suggested i try using an AV amp, so that we may also have a second zone to listen music to. Now i love to listen to music & as you can read am not too worried about adding a subwoofer, so far i've round up:

-Nad 747, Pioneer vsx921, Onkyo 609 as stereo amps on my short list........What else would you guys suggest?

Also what would make a great stereo amp to run my speakers?

My lounge is roughly 5m x 5m x 3mH with wooden flooring, the rear speakers/ 2nd sets cable would have to run through my roof and the cable will be rougly 20m long(not ideal, but not by choice either). The room is fairly empty except for a 3 piece lounge suite and plasma tv unit. My music varies from Sting, Marc Antoine & Fourplay right up to Rihanna, Kanye West, Michael Jackson, Coldplay & Kings of Leon.

A

Anonymous

ok so i think i posted this forum in the wrong section....anyone know where i should post it for a response?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts