AMP DAB Phono input in one?

wimmer

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, my first post on here having ressurected my old Dual turntable, Oh how did I forsake yeh for so long!

However I would like to know if there are any single unit products with amp + DAB like the Denon M39, but has phono connection for my turntable, are there any out there, (that don't break the bank), or am I asking too much? Thanks.

I think you might be out of luck there. The only think I can think of is a second-hand 'slimline' system like the Yamaha MCS-1330 but that is too old for DAB.

I think you might have to look at something like the Denon with an AUX input and buy a cheap phono preamp.

audioaddict

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
yes my marantz and i,m quite sure all systems of that type have the aux input to be used with a phonostage.........you will be surprised at the quality of these systems it just depends whether you need a cd player or not, but you,ll certainly get more than dab from a good all in one

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Onkyo R-1045DAB? Comes as part of the £599 PHA-1045DAB system complete with a CD player, but may be possible to buy the DAB receiver, which has an MM phono stage separately, as you can with most of Onkyo's systems.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts