amp and speaker advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I have been offered a choice of an arcam a65 amp or a nad c352amp to go along with either monitor audio br2s or the rs1s or dynaudio audience 42s by my local dealer and would appricate any advice as to which combo you would reccomend i will be using a marantz cd 5400 as a source and may concider upgrading this at a future date . Andrew had mentioned a rotel ra 04 amp in a previous post but my nearest stockest is 70 mls away and i dont want to buy without a listen

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I went yesterday to listen to a nad 352 amp combined with dynaudio audience 42 speakers and ended up listening to a naim cd5i and nait 5i combo using dynaudio focal 110 speakers this combination i found very musical as it is probably the best quality hi-fi I have ever heard, This has made me re-think my whole project and am now keen to audition more middle of the road hi-fi I like the idea of a one make system and am concidering:

Roksan Kandy L.lll amp and matching cd player

Arcam A70 amp and Diva cd73 cd player

Cambridge audio azur 740a and 740c

And the naim already mentioned

I would idealy like to keep below 2500 pounds for every thing inc speakers, speaker stands, equipment rack, interconnects and speaker cable I would appricate any input as to which system and speakers and accessories you would recommend

Thanks

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Richersounds have a great offer if you buy the CA 740 combo at the moment (I think you get Kef Q7 for free!....please check rather take my word for it but the offer was along that line).....the combo happen to be the pair that I would pick of your list too, BARGAIN.

A

Anonymous

I checked out richer sounds web site and the deal on ca 740 combo is free kef Q1 for 999 pounds the ca 840 has free kef Q5 speakers thanks for your advice I will try to arrange a audition I am still very interested in the roksan combo and would like your opinion on suitable speakers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts