Amazon Fire TV Cube (3rd Generation)

JR75

Oct 26, 2022
Visit site
I would agree. The latest Fire TV Cube is unimpressive. I see no difference between it and the previous generation Cube. The New octa-core 2.0 GHz processor does not help with scrolling around - it still gets stuck or is slow to respond. And my remote regularly stops responding. I have to switch to my Samsung TV remote to move around on the screen until the Fire TV remote decides to wake up. If you have the 2nd generation Cube, keep it. Maybe the next Fire TV Cube will be better than this ho-hum streamer.

Reactions: Zarancar

Zarancar

May 5, 2023
Visit site
I don't really understand this test. I have a fire cube TV 3, I find it exceptional. Apart from the fact that there are audio format decoding problems, in particular AC3 and eac3, I watch my downloaded films whether they are in 4K Atmos, TrueHD Atmos, DTS HDMA, Dolby matte and so on and I really have no problem. No problem with dolby vision and hdr10 plus, the quality of my movies is exceptional. So I do not understand the remarks of this test which indicates that the precision of the image and sound would not be at the level while this device allowed me to replace my Nvidia shield TV 2019, the only problem today and that since the update for Dolby TrueHD and DTS HDMA decoding, this disturbs the decoding of encapsulated AC3 and eac3 formats.

Zarancar

May 5, 2023
Visit site
I would agree. The latest Fire TV Cube is unimpressive. I see no difference between it and the previous generation Cube. The New octa-core 2.0 GHz processor does not help with scrolling around - it still gets stuck or is slow to respond. And my remote regularly stops responding. I have to switch to my Samsung TV remote to move around on the screen until the Fire TV remote decides to wake up. If you have the 2nd generation Cube, keep it. Maybe the next Fire TV Cube will be better than this ho-hum streamer.
I have All the models and believe me, I see and feel the entirely difference.
Just the fact to use Kodi or kodinerd show All The power.

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
well looks i will get a Cube very soon when i move to Chelmsford very fast fiber connection. which will help i hope so anyway quoted at 900mps fed into a 5 room house obviously ie Sunday Saturday afternoon onwards will be slower then say 1100 am monday to fridays Currently hacve 75 mps download speed here in Rural essex. will i notice much speed change. think i will when change the PC to 16 gig from 8 gig . Not sure 32 Gig memory is worth the increase of the price

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts