Amazon Fire HD 10 (2019)

Pl0d

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
"And if you want Google Maps, Gmail, Google Play, YouTube or Chrome, for example, you're simply out of luck."

GOOGLE
" fire HD 10 2019 play store"
I double dog dare you

Enzo

Mar 3, 2020
Visit site
"And if you want Google Maps, Gmail, Google Play, YouTube or Chrome, for example, you're simply out of luck."

GOOGLE
" fire HD 10 2019 play store"
I double dog dare you

That's just not true, it's quite easy to install play store, I have it installed on mine.

Google "install play store on amazon fire"

Go on I double double dog dare you ;)

Jimboo

Why not just buy a tablet where you don't have to sideload what you want and is available to everyone who doesn't need Amazon to control their use. I don't dare you by the way just wonder why half a tablet locked into a retailers warehouse is the preferred choice.

Enzo

Mar 3, 2020
Visit site
Why not just buy a tablet where you don't have to sideload what you want and is available to everyone who doesn't need Amazon to control their use. I don't dare you by the way just wonder why half a tablet locked into a retailers warehouse is the preferred choice.

Hi Jimboo, I really don’t see it as a problem.

Amazon has 1000’s of apps in its store and with the side loading you get access to Google play store.

I was happy with the specs and price at the time, I did research other tablets before purchasing the HD 10 and found it to be the best value for my money.

I am able to store 500GB of data on the tablet.

Alexa is handy when I am busy doing other things around the house.

I have owned several tablets both Android and Windows and I can honestly
Say that the HD 10 out performs them.

It has never let me down and performs every task I ask of it without a problem.

I am more than happy with my purchase.

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts