Amazon Echo Studio

Jul 11, 2021
Visit site
A single Echo Studio just doesn't cut it. I speak from experience. You need two Studios and a Fire TV Cube or 4k Stick as mentioned it the review. Side load Kodi and set a path to the NAS where your ripped CD's live. Mount the Studios on decent speaker stands, sit back and wonder why anyone buys overpriced lifestyle audio systems when you can very respectable sound from Amazon. Better still, wait for Prime Day as I did and save even more money.

Aug 7, 2022
Visit site
Just setup 2 Amazon Echo Studios with the Amazon Echo Subwoofer. That’s 330wX2+100w of 24bit 192khz WIRELESS goodness. 11 speakers in total that provide for the decoding of Sony 360 Audio, Dolby Atmos and UltraHD tracks just to name a few of the many compatible formats. Each unique speaker within the system has its own decoded data stream. Simply an incredibly expansive surround sound stage for a 2.1 system. Definitely the most high fidelity music listening experience I have had in the home. Unreal! Thanks Bezos. With the 2.1 setup you are really wasting your money on anything else, just superb.

super

Apr 7, 2009
Visit site
I have Echo show 15 between two Echo studios, but they are not bluetooth compatible with each other. Yet the show 15 bluetooths to other bluetooth devices in my home but not to its own. How stupid is that ? Does anybody know if there will be an update on this ?

pepsimax73

Mar 12, 2023
Visit site
I have Echo show 15 between two Echo studios, but they are not bluetooth compatible with each other. Yet the show 15 bluetooths to other bluetooth devices in my home but not to its own. How stupid is that ? Does anybody know if there will be an update on this ?
I've just found this out got one Studio (never in a million years is it 300w 30w maybe) sound was OK but not loud enough so got a second one and unless you use something on the alexa app be it amazon music, Spotify or apple you will only get playback through one speaker. I spoke with amazon and asked why the speakers can't work through WiFi because how the hell can you have a multiroom setup that will only play through one speaker.
I read a lot of reviews before I bought the first one and I wish to god this issue was raised as I now have to figure out what to do with these speakers as there no use to me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts