Am I wasting my money?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Sony Bravia W2000, a former product of the year winner, which I brought a couple of years ago, still a great picture. I am about to buy a Blu Ray player. Allowing for how old my Sony is should I be bothered about 24 frames per second and all these other new things. I was considering the Sony BDP S360 but want to use in with wireless headphones, any suggestions or do I go with this year’s product of the year (can’t spell the name), or am I wasting my money on a newer BD player and should I look at something older?

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
billh:
I have a Sony Bravia W2000, a former product of the year winner, which I brought a couple of years ago, still a great picture. I am about to buy a Blu Ray player. Allowing for how old my Sony is should I be bothered about 24 frames per second and all these other new things. I was considering the Sony BDP S360 but want to use in with wireless headphones, any suggestions or do I go with this year's product of the year (can't spell the name), or am I wasting my money on a newer BD player and should I look at something older?

I've got the same screen and bluray looks superb on it. The lack of 24fps is not a big deal. As the camera pans, it's not as smooth as I imagine a set which can handle 24fps is. However, the picture is so good, I don't notice it. I would get the 760 if you can afford it.

A

Anonymous

unless you're planning on chucking the player at the same time you need to replace the tv i'd get the best you can reasonably afford. I'm guessing they'll be better built now than a few years down the line. i'm hoping my 350 and 550 will last for ages.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts