Am I missing Something .......Sony 370 and Onkyo BD-SP308

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Why is the Sony 370 blu ray player approx £100 and the Onkyo BD-SP308 approx £180?

From what i have heard the Sony is a great player and the specs look better than the Onkyo to me, what have i missed?

I dont see how Onkyo justify the price tag, build quality perhaps?

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
JONDCL:
Why is the Sony 370 blu ray player approx £100 and the Onkyo BD-SP308 approx £180?

From what i have heard the Sony is a great player and the specs look better than the Onkyo to me, what have i missed?

I dont see how Onkyo justify the price tag, build quality perhaps?

Question to you;

Why question it when you can have superb PQ and SQ for £100.00

Not sure of your point?

A

Anonymous

I have been offered a great deal on some Onkyo kit that includes said blu ray. Previous I was planning to purchase the Sony player.

Now I do not know if I should keep the Onkyo or sell it and get the Sony as was my intial intention.

I just want to make sure I am not getting rid of a better player to replace with an inferior one.

I dont understand who would buy the Onkyo like you said when the Sony has superb PQ and SQ for nearly half the price.

There must be some advantage surely????

A

Anonymous

You could see better build quality, but mainly people like having onkyo everything or pioneer everything just to match.

A

Anonymous

I think my plan to sell sounds like the root forward then.

Is Onkyo considered a premier brand? I have no Onkyo kit thus far

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
JONDCL,

Onkyo receivers are superb. I have had a 605 and 606 and have recently got myself an 875.

As far as the blu-ray player is concrned, stick with the Sony BDP-S370.

Ronald

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts