Always wanted a Dolby Atmos speaker system but never had the space? Buy the AirPods Max headphones

giac

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
I think if you need to spend 550 £ for the AirPod Max and 170 £ for Apple TV, then you are getting close to the cost of a Sonos Arc (899 £ but 15% discount available with the upgrade program).

how does the AirPod Max experience compare to Sonos Arc?

SirGiles

May 7, 2022
Visit site
I am actually considering something like this, however, a lot of my content is not on streaming services, and I have some Blu Rays. I was thinking that Apple TV 4k 2021 model could use eARC to receive this audio, and then pass the atmos to AirPods MAX. But some forums are saying Apple TV's eARC only works with HomePods. Is this true?

Also, if you run into a headphones that have a base station with HDMI passthrough (like headphone only AV receiver), and something like spatial audio that works with Atmos and DTS:X, I'm all ears! :)

giac

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
I think if you need to spend 550 £ for the AirPod Max and 170 £ for Apple TV, then you are getting close to the cost of a Sonos Arc (899 £ but 15% discount available with the upgrade program).

how does the AirPod Max experience compare to Sonos Arc?
I am actually considering something like this, however, a lot of my content is not on streaming services, and I have some Blu Rays. I was thinking that Apple TV 4k 2021 model could use eARC to receive this audio, and then pass the atmos to AirPods MAX. But some forums are saying Apple TV's eARC only works with HomePods. Is this true?

Also, if you run into a headphones that have a base station with HDMI passthrough (like headphone only AV receiver), and something like spatial audio that works with Atmos and DTS:X, I'm all ears! :)

this should work, eARC takes everything from your TV including the Blu-Ray pass through and then goes to the AirPods Max

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts