All in one blu ray/dvd player, recorder & tuner?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I'm new to this forum but I'm hoping one of you experts out there can answer my question.

I'm intending to buy an all in one home cinema system in a box. I have a rather limited budget of £600 max. As I have a Sony Bravia HD TV, for compatibility, I would like to stay with Sony products but anything else suitable that gets the What Hi-Fi 5 stars vote is ok for me.

What I've been trying to find is a Blu Ray/DVD player that can record DVD as well that has the dolby digital sound output with a speaker package - something like the Sony BDV-E370. I already have a Toshiba DS-33VB VHS/DVD player but of course this is quite old now and does not have any recording capability. So the real question is does such an all in one system exist?

If not available, then I guess the system will have to made up of seperate components. This being the case, what would you advise buying?

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
As an all-in-one package I've not personally come across one, but you need to post this is in the "Home Cinema" forum.

Cheapest option to me appears to be to buy the home cinema package and buy a seperate DVD recorder rather than buy a Blu Ray player/DVD recorder and then a seperate speaker package, but others will know best.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts