Alessandro High-End: Music Series One (Modified Grado headphones).

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I was looking for a replacement for my nice (but a little bit nathan barley) beyerdynamic dt235's, when I stumbled across some really good looking modified grado's; http://www.alessandro-products.com/main.php?p=headphones

Although not a replacement for closed portables, they made me think about investing - especially for those late night sessions. they seem to be very popular in america, and have been mentioned as contenders for the SR-80, being pitched at somewhere inbetween the sr-80 and sr-125. In britain however, no one has heard of them, as it looks like they arn't distributed here. The only way to buy is via alessandro (free shipping).

As a student, ~£100 headphones constitutes a pretty hefty investment (my latest upgrade, a technics sl p550 was £30). Does anyone have any experience with these headphones?

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I bought a set last year and think they are a Good headphone, very neutral and detailed, I tend only to listen occasionally and on portable devices, the are a nice HP. But given the exchange rates at the moment you may be better going for something available in the UK, especially considering you may get stung with import duty.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts