AFTER LISTENING TO ANTHEM 225 AMP!!

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys after having a listen to Athem's 225 intergrated amp today am questioning weather its worth spending thousands on an amp. this thing blow me away. Has anyone used this amp before. Pls will love to hear from others. I can get this amp for £1255.00. Its just unbelieveable. this amp sounds better than amp causing 3x it's price. Not the best looking cosmetics wise, but dn't really care with a sound like that.

I like to know why this amp is not talked about at all.

Looks like this is it guys.

omnibeard

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Native_bon said:
Good question.. Most of the pouplar names.. You know which ones I suppose. I dare anyone to listen & not get a surprise. But then again it all boils down to tatse.

Nope, I have no idea which amps you're talking about, that's why I asked.

Would be interested how you know it beats all these amps? Seems like quite a claim is all.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Hum.. Dude I use my ears. I have been a music producer for 15years now. so when I hear something good to my ears I think i can figure it out. That is my findings. If & when u got the opportunity you may have a listen your self.

Anyway am actually asking for opinion of those who happen to have listened to the amp

Thanx.

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Native_bon said:
Hum.. Dude I use my ears. I have been a music producer for 15years now. so when I hear something good to my ears I think i can figure it out. That is my findings. If & when u got the opportunity you may have a listen your self.

Any albums we might know?

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Native_bon said:
May I ask overdose. Have u happen to listen to this amp.

No and I have no interest in it either, but I am interested in music and in particular as we have a forum member here who actually produces music.

Just interested in knowing your style of work.

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Native_bon said:
Well put it simple am not interested in telling you about music either.

Simple is about right.

Interesting that you were very keen earlier to tell the world that you are a music producer and now you've come over all shy for some reason.

I understand, you don't want to let the cat out of the bag eh? ;)

omnibeard

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Native_bon said:
This is a forum to talk about Hifi. Just rude people who cannot be polite.

Good grief.

I just wanted to know what £4k amps you have directly compared this amp to - a question which you haven't answered other than in a very vague sense. Claiming to be a music producer doesn't really add any weight to your claim.

Can't see where either Overdose or I have been rude. If anything I think you have been a bit rude/childish.

So there.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Even without my reading glasses I can spot a shill.

*edit. Now with said glasses I was probably wrong.

Would be very interested to hear which music has been produced though.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
At last someone would can ask politely. yes Fr0g I mainly produce music for up & coming artist. I have produced jazz music which has been aired on the then Jazz FM. Played my steve qucik. Also done production work for ads, stage performance & demos.

If u may know i have yet to have any general releases. I play little venues & self promote my music.

I do production part time & may be looking to get a record label soon, if all goes well.

omnibeard

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it though?

Seriously Native_bon - and I'm being very polite and would genuinely like to know the answer - which £4k amps have you compared the Anthem to in order to know that the Anthem beats them?

Please?

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Native_bon said:
At last someone would can ask politely. yes Fr0g I mainly produce music for up & coming artist. I have produced jazz music which has been aired on the then Jazz FM. Played my steve qucik. Also done production work for ads, stage performance & demos.

If u may know i have yet to have any general releases. I play little venues & self promote my music.

I do production part time & may be looking to get a record label soon, if all goes well.

just read your sig

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Omnibeard, if u really have to know u can demo the amp. We all know some of the popular Hifi names. I will not name names on here. Its late now were I am, hopefully I will hear from others who have had a listen to the amp tomorrow.

Anyway there so many amps that are 3x the price of the Anthem. Take your pick!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts