Advise please Denon 3311 and M A RX6

dirtydean

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, I have not posted for a while ( big renovation at the house) anyway its my birthday next month and I am going to be treated to some M A RX6 for my new dinning room, to listen to music. My question is until I can afford some nice separates I'm want to zone them of my Denon 3311 can this be done?

ric71

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Lucky man!!!
Yes you will be able to run your MA RX 6's from your 3311 via assigning spare channels to zone 2 as the 3311 is a 7 channel receiver and I believe your main viewing room is running 5.1 channels.
You never know you may be more than impressed using the 3311 for stereo duties in zone 2!

dirtydean

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Well the room is finnished and the speakers up and running, they sound superb, alot better than i thought they would be running of zone 2 from the Denon. Any way ive got the go ahead from my wonderfull and very understanding wife, to buy a Denon CELO RCDN7 to power them. I was going to invest in a nice set of seperates, but I still want to uprade my blu-ray player and stand, and of course the kitchen needs replacing and so on, and I have Just bought 20 meters of QED XTC, for the run from my amp to the speakers, never mind ebay here i come.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts