Advice please - Pioneer Home Theatre

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I am a newbie in the home theatre world. I am planning to setup one with a limited budget and considering the below:

Pioneer VSX 922 - £289 : Reason being it has most that i want like 6 HDMI ports, USB, Ethernet connection, upscaling & Airplay. I have read mixed reviews about it. I am hoping the sound output will be good if not great.

Pioneer S HS-100 Speakers - £99: This may not be very great speakers but suits my budget. Coundn't find any reviews about this but i guess this may solve the purpose.

I am not looking for a very advanced and costly stuff. Neither i use game consoles. The purpose is to watch movies/TV with surround sound.

Can you please advise me on the above combinations. If there are any other brand like Denon/Onkyo which are closer but with features like upscaling and Airplay with this range, i will be happy to consider.

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

-philip

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi Philip,i think the sensible advice to give would be to contact local av dealers and see what they can do for your budget.they would be able to let you listen to different options giving you the chance to decide on what you think sounds the best within your budget range:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts