Advice on new interconnects and speaker cable required.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello All

I have put together an Exposure 2010s system (including the power amp) with Neat Motive 2 speakers. Also connected to the amp are a Project RPM4 turntable, a Sonos system, a Cambridge Audio DVD89 and my SKY HD box. I had no money for connecting it all at the time and used the interconnects (a mix of inexpensive Cambridge Audio, QED and (stop laughing) B&Q) and speaker cable (Cabletalk 3.1 biwire) that I had at the time. All of which is about 12 years old now. Anyhow, credit crunch or not, I've a bit of cash and it's time to replace the cables and I was wondering if any of you experts out there had any suggestions on how to get the best out of my kit. I'm more interested in the music side of things than the TV/DVD sound and listen to a wide range of musical styles from lo-fi folk to screaming electronica to country and pure indiepop. I still buy vinyl too so that's very important. I've no budget in mind but would like to remain sensible.

Thanks a bunch for listening.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Great system sir. I always found that the Exposure 2010 system sound better when you have the matching power amp in the link. As fore cables are concern, someone else will be able to help more than I can although Cabletalk are very well respected cables that many sound engineers were using back in the day.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts