Advice on how this system would sound and the quality of the picture please

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I have the Acoustic Energy AEGO P5 surround sound all in one kit, Panasonic 37PV500 TV and am looking to buy a Sony BDPS350 Blu-Ray player to go with them in order to have a budget Blu-Ray/DVD system for the time being. I will upgrade to a new receiver, speakers and TV in around 12 months time.

What does anyone think of this setup bearing in mind my current limited budget, will the Aego P5 be inadequate and should I consider upgrading the speakers as well at this stage?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Shayn

A

Anonymous

The blu ray should be fine and will still be OK when you upgrade the rest of the package. Maybe take a look at the cheaper Panasonic BD35. You are obviously using the speakers at the moment and I assume you find them to be OK. I would advise against upgrading the speakers now due to the fact that you are planning a more extensive upgrade in 12 months. When it comes to upgrade time you will then be in a position where you can choose most of the system together which should give best results. If you change the speakers now, you may regret it come upgrade time (depending on the quality that you buy now, obviously).

A

Anonymous

No it doesn't, only optical and coax but it handles DTS sound.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that, looks like I will keep the upgrade low price at the mo and upgrade the whole kit next year, perhaps there wil be some good hdmi wireless kit by then.

TRENDING THREADS