Advice on B W P4 speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All, My Cyrus 3 amp is now RIP. I through too much money at it to keep it going. So I would now need some of your guidance on a suitable replacment. My music taste is Phil Coliins, Adele, Micheal Buble, Lionel Richie etc, no country or rock. I know the Cyrus is a little bright, and I now want to have a good warmer fuller sound with a better puncher bass ?? Is that the correct way of saying it. I know a couple of years ago, people here were advising Arcam 9. Is this the current best option. £250 is the budget. Im also thinking of going into using Sony SDPS580B OR LGBX580 for music, and not use my Marantz 63SE. QED GUDOS BIwire cables and Atlas inter connects. Room 12x12 carpeted solid floor. Sorry its a long request but I know you all will rise to the challange sort me out. Cheers in advance, the guys in the pub have given me thier views, but I trust the learned council here more. Best Regards Driver

A

Anonymous

Hi All, Come on guys please give me some input..Arcam a80 or 90 has been quoted via e mail...

Driver

A

Anonymous

I have no experience with your speakers or the Cyrus kit, but good bass and 250 pounds screams 2nd hand to me. I think you still can't go wrong with the older Arcam models. You might also find ex-demo Marantz models for that price (pm6003 or even 7003) but they're no match for Arcam. If going new, I suggest you try the Rega Brio R after practicing your haggling skills

A

Anonymous

Hi All I have been advised to check out Rotal RA04 SE. Not concidered Rotal..

A

Anonymous

HI All, I have decided to go with Arcam 9 and a second hand Marantz 63KI

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts