Advice on a system - hifi

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello there experts!

Would like to ask advice on a system that has the best value for about 1500-2500 USD which i will put in my bedroom.

Cheers

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
That's a pretty broad brief. I think you need to give people more information.

How big is your room? Is component size an issue? what music do you listen to? volume? how do you like to hear your music (analytical? laid back? warm?)? what brands, etc. are available where you are? Have you read any reviews and started forming a short list of kit you think you might be interested in? Are you prepared to buy 2nd hand? etc.

A

Anonymous

shucks, yeah, apologies for the amatuerish brief.

Im really a beginner at this so i reckon it would be best not to invest too much to start.

-Yamaha a-s500

-Marantz cd6003

-Monitor Audio bronze bx2

thank for the reply there, i will ask again once ive decided to upgrade

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Not to worry, It's not as if I'm an expert and neither are most people on here, but hopefully the forum's collected "wisdom" can help out

A

Anonymous

I heard Marantz cd 6003 (good choice and it can improve the quality of the music from an ipod) With your budget you can get B&W 685. They are definitely better then Monitor Audio bronze bx2. But whichever speakers you decide to buy think about the stands and placing the speakers minimum 0.5 metre off the wall. (1 metre is even better). You will be rewarded with a beautiful sound stage. I have my speakers on the stands and when I listen to music I put them forward into the room.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts