ADVICE NEEDED: Speakers required for a Panasonic VT20 / Onkyo TX-SR608 setup

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am an absolute newbie when it comes to a home cinema setup, so I though I would put up a post on whathifi to see if anyone can help point me down the right path.

I have recently bought a Panasonic 50" VT20 to which I have no complaints other than the sound is a bit flat. So I have decided to invest in an amp and speaker setup.

The amp decision is made and managed to find an Onkyo tx-sr608 for £349 - so after reading a few reviews, I snapped this up.

However, I am still lost in the world of speakers. I have a maximum budget of £450 and was hoping that this would include wireless rear speakers. I am aware that wireless speakers still use power cables, but my lounge is setup well for this - i just dont want to be trailing speaker cables around the room to my amp if i dont have to.

Can anyone help and offer some advice?

Many Thanks,

R

A

Anonymous

Just an update.

I've done some more searches but cannot find any decent wireless speakers, so I have changed my approach to looking at wired speakers.

I have limited it down to either Bostin Acoustics XS 5.1 or Q Acoustics 2000 Cinema Pack.

Does anybody know how they compare to each other?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts