Advice needed for wireless headphones on the go

tochtgenoot

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Dear all,

I am looking for your input with respect to wireless headphones, purely for use with my iPhone 5s. So not for use at home for watching movies or enjoying hi-res music.

Most important are (of course) wearing comfort (+2 hours daily to go to and from work & during work hours) & sound quality.

Looking around on the internet I find the following options the most interesting:

- Philips Fidelio M1BT (5 star rating on what hifi)

- Bose AE2w

- Parrot Zik

- Harman Kardon BT

I found a (trustworthy) website that offers the Parrot Zik at more or less the same price as the others. So all of them fall in the same price range so price is not the decisive factor.

Any advice would be greatly appreciatied!

tochtgenoot

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your reply.

I checked out your suggestion and it looks very good indeed :).

I have, however, the same worry as I have with the Zik: aren't these headphones too heavy for prolonged listening and/or commuting/walking for several hours?

Ryanr1987

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I've never worn the Zig for long periods of time but I can tell you the UE9000 are comfortable for long listening sessions. I never noticed any discomfort from them.

If you wanted to save money and didn't mind going wired the UE6000 are more then half the price and sound really similar. In general wireless will not sound as good as a wired pair but the UE9000 reallu does an excellent job!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts