Added Apple TV to Stream Music

newaudio

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
hi all...

added apple tv to the hi fi and tv a few weeks ago. pretty happy with the results. all music on itunes on a toshiba laptop and converted to apple loss less. movie pictue is a little soft at 720 but thats not bad for streaming. i only have 2 channel as you can see so i cant coment on 5.1 sound but the 2 channel at the mo is pretty good. the music is through the CA 740C digital input which also doubles as a decent DAC and the place hops! the MA RS8s filll the room beautifully! 110 euro and instant streaming which was piddle easy to set up. christmas coming and the wife has been programmed to get me a sonos s5 and zonebridge to link all to the kitchen and beyond! yahoo!!!

cambridge audio 740A and C, monitor audio RS8s, apple tv, sony bdp s363, sony kdl ex37 401, sky+(for the mo) Russ Andrews classic powerkord to CDP

DSC02586.JPG

DSC02592.JPG

DSC02590.JPG

DSC02594.JPG

DSC02593.JPG

atkins4725

Jul 17, 2007
Visit site
Nice looking setup mate. I've just invested in apple set up consisting of mac mini which goes straight to my Phillips, iPod 2 for regular browsing and airport express to send music to my reciever. Every time I try to stream music using the remote app, I have to reboot the damn thing cos for whatever reason my network doesn't seem to pick it up!!!!!!

newaudio

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
****** to that... i had trouble for 2 days where the apple tv wouldnt pick up my laptop, i tries fooling about with the firewall and found i need to allow the apple and the network setup to pass through. have you tried unloading and reloading the app? mini mac ait cheap to be giving trouble picking up networks..... love the b&ws! they sound good with the CA amp?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts