Account problems

chrissy657

May 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi I've not posted on this site for a few years but still visit frequently. I've logged in to ask a question on a post but I've noticed my post count and history have vanished. I'm also sure I had a signature too. Can anyone advise me who to contact about this? Thanks

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
If I was admin and it was my job to maintain the users list I'd probably nuke any accounts that hadn't had active posts 'for a few years', just from a basic maintenance perspective, but I wouldn't clear the post history. That's definitely weird. Hopefully one of the mods will pick up on this and help you.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
chrissy657 said:
Hi I've not posted on this site for a few years but still visit frequently. I've logged in to ask a question on a post but I've noticed my post count and history have vanished. I'm also sure I had a signature too. Can anyone advise me who to contact about this? Thanks

Hi there, our records show you've been a member for six years and seven months chrissy657. Post count is showing as two, I've refreshed your settings so you should be able to go back in and edit your signature.

chrissy657

May 4, 2009
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
chrissy657 said:

Hi there, our records show you've been a member for six years and seven months chrissy657. Post count is showing as two, I've refreshed your settings so you should be able to go back in and edit your signature.

Hi Andy, thanks. Do you know why my post history has vanished? I never had many so its not a major issue just would like to know why. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS